IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
Information We Collect
We collect information to improve our Services and to provide a better experience to all our users. ReportGarden collects both personal information and non-personal information.
“Personal Information” is information that can be used to identify, locate, or contact an individual. It also includes other information that may be associated with Personal Information.
We collect the following types of Personal Information:
- Contact information that allows us to communicate with you, such as your name, postal addresses, email addresses, social media website user account names, telephone numbers, or other addresses at which you receive communications from or on behalf of ReportGarden.
- Billing and payment information as needed to process payments for our Services, such as your credit or debit card number, expiration date, and card verification number.
“Non-Personal Information” is information that, alone, cannot be used to identify or contact you. Such Non-Personal Information may include but is not limited to, for example, gender, birthdate, or zip code. You may be asked to submit Non-Personal Information with Personal information, or separately.
We collect such information in two ways: (1) Information you provide; and (2) Information we receive from your use of our Services.
Information You Provide
We collect Personal Information when you:
- Send ReportGarden any electronic communication (via an email or other application or website database form);
- Enter contests as may be available from time-to-time;
- Complete a user account;
- Order and use products or services including free-trials;
- Authenticate through OAuth and other similar technologies for Google Adwords, Analytics and other integrations that are available to be used with our Services
- Submit online applications and forms to ReportGarden;
- Subscribe to newsletters;
Automatically Collected Information
Cookies and Related Technologies
When you use ReportGarden Services, we collect certain information by automated or electronic means, using technologies such as cookies, pixel tags and web beacons, browser analysis tools, and web server logs. As you use the Services, your browser communicates with servers operated by us, our business partners, and service providers to coordinate and record the interactivity and fill your requests for services and information.
The information from cookies and related technology is stored in web server logs and also in web cookies kept on your computers, which are then transmitted back to our website by your computers. ReportGarden, our business partners, or our service providers operate these servers and manage the cookies.
You may set your browser to block all cookies, including cookies associated with our Services, or to indicate when a cookie is being set by us. However, it’s important to remember that many of our Services may not function properly if your cookies are disabled. Some web browsers and mobile device operating systems offer Do Not Track (DNT) settings. Currently, there is no industry standard for offering or responding to this setting. As a result, ReportGarden may not respond to DNT settings.
ReportGarden Services and Customer Data
The following applies to all Personal and non-Personal Information collected as mentioned above, including and not limited to information obtained through Google Oauth service. When we provide the Services to our customers, customer data is stored on our computers and servers. In addition, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of the site (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by us. The updated list of these parties may be requested from us at any time.
How ReportGarden Uses Information We Collect
ReportGarden uses the information to:
- Operate and improve our websites and Services;
- Provide customers with offers for products and services from ReportGarden, including offers based on variables, such as stated and anticipated customer interests;
- Facilitate orders for products or services;
- Evaluate eligibility of customers for certain offers, products, or services;
- Track redemption of products or services and perform other analytics;
- Provide customer support, including support to our merchants or business partners;
- Fulfill requests for ReportGarden products or services;
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about ReportGarden, our merchants, and our business partners, such as news, special offers and coupons, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, security alerts and support, and administrative messages, service bulletins, or marketing materials;
- Administer contests or other promotional activities or events sponsored by us;
- Manage our everyday business needs, such as website administration, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, compliance with the law, or enforcement of our corporate reporting obligations, terms, and conditions; and
- Aggregate anonymous data from our Services, used to benchmark, to improve the Services, and to provide data analysis.
If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out anytime by sending an email to email@example.com or clicking on the “unsubscribe” button on our communications. From time to time, we may use your Personal Information to send important notices to our customers regarding material changes to our terms, conditions, and policies or purchased products and services which you may not opt out of receiving if you are a current customer.
How ReportGarden Shares Information We Collect
We will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties except to our service providers that provide services for us such as sending emails on our behalf and processing payments. Our service providers are bound by law or contract to protect the Personal Information and are only allowed to use the Personal Information in accordance with the terms of our service agreements with them. We do NOT share, sell, rent, or trade Personal Information with third parties for their own promotional purposes, and we will only share Personal Information as outlined herein or with your consent.
Accessing and Correcting Personal Information
You can access, update, and delete your Personal Information, including financial information, by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services and to maintain a record of your transactions for financial reporting purposes. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
The security of your personal information is important to us. We have implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect against the unauthorized access, destruction, or alteration of your information. Despite our best efforts, however, no security measures are completely impenetrable.
Use of ReportGarden Online Forums
The Services may contain user-submitted content, comments, and opinions in online forums and communities. Such content is for informational purposes only, and ReportGarden is not responsible for user-submitted content. ReportGarden may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum, and ReportGarden can, therefore, provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. ReportGarden disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions, and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the Services. We recommend and caution all users not to disclose Personal Information within the forums or communities. ReportGarden does not pre-screen third-party user content and does not undertake the responsibility to remove any harmful or offensive content, but reserves the right, in our sole discretion to remove any and all content for any or no reason at any time.
Notice to European Users: this privacy statement has been prepared in fulfillment of the obligations under Art. 10 of EC Directive n. 95/46/EC, and under the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as revised by Directive 2009/136/EC, on the subject of Cookies.