Write For Us
E-mail us the complete draft with an intriguing Title. We only accept original content a bit of repurposing is always fine but do not overdo it. Never submit an article that you have already published somewhere else. Also, do not use copy-pasted content (we check every article for plagiarism)
BLOG WRITING GUIDELINES
- Easy to read and understand; don’t use overly complicated sentence structure or very complex jargon
- Please make sure the title accurately reflects the content of the blog. Also, try to create interesting titles that will intrigue potential readers, while still delivering informational value.
- We look for original & unique content.
- The length of your story should be at least 800 – 2000 words.
- Break your article up into sub-headings and sections. This makes it easier for the reader to quickly extract value and information.
- Speak directly to the readers (stay in second person) and try to develop shareable content that the audience can relate to. Maintain a conversational tone.
- Please stay within 100 words (+ or -) of the given word count for each article.
- Please include a list of reliable and relevant informational references at the end of the article
- Please Use Title Case for All Headings and Subheadings
- Also, include a short bio that includes:
- Your full name
- A brief description of your current role & interests
- Please insert 2-3 KEYWORDS in each article
- Please ensure that all keyword usage appears naturally inserted as far as possible
- Keyword density to not exceed 2.5% for any keyword.
- Do not force-fit any keywords into the first paragraph of the blog.
- Please ensure that subject-verb agreement is in place.
- Check for run-on sentences, and sentence fragments.
- Run a punctuation check before submission—make sure commas, apostrophes, semicolons, m- and n-dashes, and all other punctuation elements are correctly in place.
- Ensure that your diction is up to speed. This can make or break your article.
- Please make sure that the grammatical structure of your compound sentences is unified
- Try and vary the length of your sentences to create an interesting tempo. This keeps away the reader from falling asleep.
- Always write in the active voice as far as possible. Please try and eliminate the passive voice from your writing.
- Please eliminate all dangling modifiers in your writing.
How Do I Reach You for the Guest Blog?
Email us at “[email protected]” with the subject line “Guest Blog: [working title]” with a complete draft. Our editorial team will connect with you after receiving the article.