“The best marketing strategy ever: CARE.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
But as a busy marketer, you don’t have a ton of time to manage your AdWords account. It is not that you don’t care, you just have other things to work on. Like actually running a business. Besides, why should you spend time in your dashboard when your efforts to date haven’t shown much success?
To put it in simple terms, improving your AdWords account is much like building your muscles at the gym. It isn’t about working longer or harder. It’s about working smarter. Just like your frequency of squats, there’s a point of diminishing returns where your muscles won’t continue to grow bigger or stronger.
But there are certain workouts that will bring you gains, you just have to know how to effectively use your time and how to make the biggest and most positive impacts on your AdWords performance.
If you’re running an Adwords account, you must continue to learn and adapt to the competitive landscape as well as understand how Adwords is changing. Here is the weekly 10-minute AdWords management checklist, along with the video, which would include:
For a detailed guide on daily AdWords Management Routine click here.
- Continuous keyword research to build and grow a PPC keyword list
- Strategic keyword grouping and organization to build effective ad groups
- Constant monitoring and analysis of your campaign’s progress
- Filtering negative keywords from your list so you don’t bid on irrelevant terms
- Delegating your ad budget through careful AdWords bidding
- Writing ad text that will draw qualified traffic to click on your ads
Adwords Management Checklist
AdWords is quite a complex tool, and one that not everyone can understand. That leaves many people in the dark about arguably one of the most important aspects of online marketing. So this is what you can do to avoid the above mentioned expensive mistakes!