The business world thrives on social media today! Businesses must be active on social media if they desire their product, service, and mission to reach as many people as possible, raise brand recognition, generate more leads, and eventually achieve higher conversion rates.
Social networking, though, may take a lot of time. It also encompasses a wide variety of jobs, from creative jobs like producing graphics to data-based activities like tracking analytics. You need social media tools to assist you because locating the knowledge and resources required to carry out an effective social media plan can be challenging.
Which are the best social media tools to use in 2023? Let’s dive in to discover the top 10 social media analytics tools that can help save time and increase conversions.
Top 10 Social Media Analytics Tools
It is good to keep in mind your specific marketing goals and needs while selecting a social media analytics tool for marketing purposes.
ReportGarden offers a wide range of pre-designed reporting templates specifically for social media analytics. Moreover, marketers can white-labeled the portal and customize reports to match their branding, style, and the specific metrics they want to track.
- 14-day Free Trial
- Basic plan starts at $74/ month
- Standard plan starts at $124/ month
- Creates attractive social media marketing reports
- Provides one customizable marketing dashboard
- Data Blending across multiple locations
- Campaign analytics reporting
- Budget tracking and invoices, along with client reports
- PPC account health monitoring
Hubspot comes forth with seamless integration capabilities with the broader HubSpot ecosystem– CRM, marketing automation, and sales tools to give a unified platform for marketers.
- 30 days Free Trial
- Starts at $18/month for individuals and small teams
- Starts at $800/month for businesses and enterprises
- Build and publish social media campaigns with ease
- Enables social media campaigns from one central location
- Generates standard reports or pre-built reports with metrics traditional to the category
- Enables users to create custom reports
3. Sprout Social
SproutSocial is a great platform favoring communication and collaboration among team members. Its social listening capabilities enable marketers to track brand mentions and relevant industry conversations.
- 7-day Free Trial
- Standard: Starts at $99/ user/per month
- Professional: Starts at $149/ user/per month
- Get value insights much faster
- Gives campaign success analytics
- Delivers real-time tracking
- Provides competitor analysis
SocialBee gives comprehensive insights by using heat and bubble maps to provide a visual representation, such as how and when people interact with your content throughout the day.
- 14-day Free Trial
- Bootstrap: Starts at $29/ month for solopreneurs
- Accelerate: Starts at $49/ month for small business
- Pro: Starts at $99/ month for agencies
- Analyze your social media performance
- Export reports in PDF format
- Drives post analytics
- Gives top-performing posts
- Collects content category metrics
Another easy-to-use tool for marketers that allows finding and connecting with 700K journalists while tracking mentions, trends, and updates.
- Content Creation: Starts at $199 /month
- PR & Comms: Starts at $299 /month
- Suite: Starts at $499 /month
- Enterprise: Starts at $999 /month
- Provides influencer location and author reports
- Content analysis for locating trends
- Domain comparisons
- Useful for competitor analysis
- Analysis engine tracks and optimizes content marketing efforts
6. Google Analytics
This tool is comprehensive and offers multi-channel funnel reports to analyze the path users take from social media interactions to conversion.
- Free Trial
- Google Analytics 360: $150,000/ year
- Comprehensive Web Analytics and reporting
- Helps businesses measure and improve their online performance
- Tracks social media campaigns
Followerwonk revolves around its specialized features for Twitter analytics, audience research, and social media influence.
- Connect: Free
- Target: Starts at $23/month
- Multitask: Starts at $63/ month
- Analytics tool for Twitter
- Helps brands search relevant Twitter bios
- Makes you understand followers and influencers
- Provides competitive research
8. Rival IQ
It favors running a totally free Head-to-Head report against your main competitor on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
- 14-day Free Trial
- Drive: 239/month
- Engage: $349/month
- Engage Pro: $559/month
- Delivers social media analytics
- Competitive Insights
- Quickly downloadable reports to share in a number of formats
- Helps make informed decisions, improve results, and better understand competitors
- Offers influencer tracking and hashtag analytics
Most suitable for Pinterest and Instagram marketing, Tailwind helps with data-driven decision-making by enabling tracking of the performance of your content, follower growth, and engagement metrics.
- Free Forever plan
- Pro: $12.99 /month
- Advanced: $19.99 /month
- Max: $39.99 /month
- Provides analytics and scalable Pinterest activity
- Best for the visual platforms of Pinterest and Instagram
- Find the best hashtags
- Serves as a seamless link-in-bio tool
- Easy monitoring of brand performance of visual social media on a dashboard
Quintly allows you to pull quality data from all your social media accounts. Thus, you can track performance across hundreds of profiles in one place.
- 7-day Free Trial
- €15 per profile + €20 per user
- Social media analytics solution for all platforms
- Access social media data with network-native excellence
- Gives 500+ social media metrics options
- Offers several customizable dashboards to set up meaningful analyses
Facts To Remember While Selecting Social Media Analytics Tools for Marketers
Prior to selecting the social media tools that best match your organization, consider the following points:
- Features Evaluation: Before selecting social media tools for your business, carefully assess each feature to ensure they meet your needs and goals.
- Cost Analysis: To stay within your budget, estimate the costs associated with the instruments you've chosen, considering both one-time costs and advance fees.
- Check for compatibility: Make sure the social media platforms you choose work seamlessly with your current technology and processes to achieve effective operations.
- Market Dynamics: As new options and evaluations may appear over time, it is crucial to keep an eye out for developments in the market for marketing analytics tools. Reevaluate your tool selections on a regular basis to stay up to date with market changes.
A robust social media presence is crucial for modern businesses in today's digital landscape. The top 10 analytics social media tools for marketers in 2023 are examined, emphasizing the importance of considering key details like recognition, lead generation, and conversion rates. By carefully weighing these factors, businesses can make informed decisions and advance in the world of social media marketing.